FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New York Peace Institute (NYPI) has served as a critical resource for communities in Brooklyn and Manhattan for almost 40 years and continues to offer services during this unprecedented health crisis due to COVID-19. Feelings of frustration and concern are now at an all-time high. New Yorkers are experiencing significant disruption, which may lead to conflict, anxiety and stress.
New York Peace Institute offers free services that help ease tensions and effectively address conflict. NYPI supports individuals, families and communities to break the cycle of conflict and stress and find their own creative solutions to conflict. We are now offering all of our services remotely via phone or video-conference. Interested parties should contact NYPI for assistance.
We can help you with:
- Conflicts between family members
- Co-parenting issues
- Educational disputes between parents and schools
- Landlord/tenant issues or disagreements with neighbors
- A matter pending in civil or small claims court
- Talking circles for community support
- Facilitating a difficult conversation or providing tips for navigating conflict